Charlie's - Asian Bakery and Coffee
Did you recently visit this Café?
Was the food Gluten Free? Help others know it's safe to eat here!
How do we calculate our recommendation and score?
- Allergen Free speciality food is available
- Non-Allergen Free food is also served
- Allergen Free food is not Clearly Labelled
- The kitchen has a higher risk of cross contamination
- Low number of Allergen Free Confirmations
- Staff Rating: No Knowledge
- Customer Satisfaction Rating: Poor
I´m visiting Berlin and read this place had gluten free options. After having lunch today I got sick with gluten (I was throwing up about 1.5-2 hours later), this only happens when I eat gluten gluten in large quantity, not only cross contamination.
I think it was the sweet potato soup, but i also had one of their raw gluten free cakes and the rice bun. :(
18 Apr 2016
I love the gluten free rice buns here, and they have a great gluten free and vegan cake selection. The prices are really reasonable and the variety of options is nice. My one complaint is that when they serve "gluten free" meals, they sometimes serve it with a bread/sauce that is not gluten free.
03 Apr 2016
Is there a problem with this Café?
- Is there a problem with the details of this Café on our site?
- Do we have the incorrect address?
- Has this Café closed down?
- Does it no longer serve allergen free food?
Please Suggest an Update and we will update the place as soon as we can.
- Did you eat here and have an allergic reaction?
- Were the staff unhelpful or unaccommodating regarding your allergy?
Please Write your Review and report your experience. This will help other community members decide whether they should eat here.